Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday's Run

Thursday 4.23.09
AM: 8 1/4 miles (estimate) in 60:54.
PM: Core work
The run was 100% on soft surfaces: the trails of Adams Farm. Another easy-paced, not pushing it day. Felt best at the end of the run. Halfway through it an unleashed dog came upon me to say "hi." I love it when a dog owner says, "Don't worry she won't bother you." Well, I got news for you: if your dog is jumping on me and running next to me clipping my legs, your dog is bothering me. Without hyperbole, I would say this happens to me at least once a month. This dog, however, was one of the nicer ones I've come across. Finished the run with ten minutes on the stick and 30 minutes of ice.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

AMEN!! Leash those dogs up!

KG said...

I'm glad you can relate!

Post a Comment