Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Green

Tuesday 7.14.09
AM: 39.3 miles on the bike
PM: core work
Going green today as I commuted to work on my bike. It's a good way to get a workout in w/out it feeling like a workout. I did this last week too. The distance is slightly shorter today b/c I didn't miss any turns. Good day of cross-training. My calves are still sore from Sunday's workout. I'm paying close attention to the left one.

Monday 7.13.09
AM: core work
PM: 10.25 miles in 77:12
Couldn't shake the 7:30 pace today. The plan was to start nice and easy and then get it going on the back nine. Two things prevented that from happening: 1) calves were slightly sorer than anticipated and body felt tired 2) GI trouble. Can I not eat a single veggie burger w/out paying for it 20 hours later on a run? I'm trying to eat healthier, but my body doesn't like it. Didn't feel like I was totally doggin' it. Just got in a rut and didn't have the umpf to get out of it. Finished w/ plenty of stretching, sticking, icing (as usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment