Monday, July 20, 2009

She's Back

After taking a couple of weeks off, KJ is back on the blog with 61 new pictures. Many of them feature her latest couch adventure w/ the famous J-dog. Let's just say their relationship is progress a little faster than I'd like. The latest album is "Kerin13" and you can access it by clicking on her link in the right-hand margin.

In less exciting news, this is what I did to the body today:
AM: core work
PM: 10.25 miles in 73:13
Legs felt okay, but I was tired and heavy. Just one of those days. Ran from the Medfield Public Library w/ the hopes of hooking onto some good trails off of 27. No such luck. Every trail I tried was a disappointing deadend. It was a bit of a wild goose chase. Highlight of the run was coming up on a young male deer. He lept then stopped and watched me. I wasn't more than 30 feet away from him. I could see the antlers just beginning to sprout. It was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment