Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quick 8

Thursday 10.15.09
AM: core
PM: 8 miles in 50:44
Another late day at work led to a quick eight on the t'mill. Despite feeling the nascent stages of a headcold coming on (sore throat/runny nose), I had a great run. Middle miles were all sub 6:00: 5:50, 5:40, 5:38, 5:38. Pace felt easy and sustainable. Both of which are good signs. On a day like today, I am happy that we bought a treadmill b/c I think it helped me get the pace down below 6:00.

Wednesday 10.14.09
AM: core
PM: indoor bike 50 mins.
Would've gone longer but an evening work obligation cut this workout short.

Tuesday 10.13.09
AM: core
PM: 10.5 miles in 69:54
Felt good from the get-go. Pace was slow in some spots but I worked to keep it honest throughout. If I felt the pace slow due to wet trails, I made sure to push it in other spots. Again, I didn't feel like I was pressing; I got myself into a good groove. An encouraging run that made me realize that I am now fully recovered from the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment