Thursday, October 8, 2009

3-2-1

Thursday 10.8.09
AM: core
PM: 9.5 miles in 70:01
Did what I wanted to do today but toward the end felt guilty that I didn't do more. This work out came easy and felt easy. The workout:

3 x 3, 2, 1 minute hard pickups w/ 40-60 sec recovery

The purpose of this workout was to get the legs moving again after the marathon. I feel like I accomplished that w/out any negative repercussions. Nice autumn weather today certainly helped the workout go by quickly.

Wednesday 10.7.09
AM: core
PM: 10 miles in 71:19
Probably slightly over ten. I had one objective for this run and that was to run faster and feel better than the ten I did on Monday. I accomplished that today. Took the first half easy and the second half I opened up the pace a little bit. One of my closing miles was 6:34. Granted, this isn't fast but it's much better than the 10:00 pace I was doing the first two days after DeMar.

No comments:

Post a Comment