Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't Forget to Vote

Tomorrow is the last day to vote for your slate of choice regarding the USATF-NE Grand Prix series. Seems like slate d is the favorite as we approach the clubhouse.

Tuesday 11.17.09
AM: core
PM: bike for 60 mins.
Easy recovery day on the indoor trainer. Read a mediocre article on Pearl Jam in Spin. Too much of the author is in the piece and not enough of the band.

Monday 11.16.09
AM: core
PM: 9.5 miles in 68:23
A weird run. I felt like I was cruising at a steady, smooth clip but when I checked my splits they were slow. And they remained slow. Strange b/c when I feel good the pace usually quickens. Only 9.5 today b/c I'm downshifting in prep for my last race of the season, The Norwood Turkey Trot. Have never done this one before but I hear it's good. Did do one 9 minute pickup starting at the 39th minute. Other than that hohum.

1 comment:

J.Fyffe said...

Slot "D" or Bust!!!

Post a Comment