Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekly Numbers; This Week in Running

Wrapped up this week w/ the Larry Robinson 10 Miler. I got the W w/ a time of 55:46 (officially), which turns out to be 5:35 pace. The course was moderately challenging. I'll write up a full race report in a day or two. W/ the warm up and down, I put in 15 for the day, and that allowed me to attain a shade over 50 for the week.

Weekly Data
50 1/4 miles in 5 runs
65 minutes on the indoor trainer (bike)
5 core workouts
1 lifting routine
1 run on the treadmill

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Kevin,
I was out taking photos of today's race and came across your blog when I googled the race. The photos are at www.jamiedoucett.smugmug.com. I think yours is near the middle of the collection. If you would like it, happy to send to your email if you just give me credit. jdoucett@comcast.net

Post a Comment