Sunday, December 5, 2010

This Week in Running: 11.28 to 12.5.10

This was another easy/off week.  


Monday: off
Tuesday: 5 miles
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 10 miles
Friday: lifting
Saturday: 7.75 miles
Sunday: 7.25 miles w/ strides
For the Week30 miles
5 core workouts
1 lift


Analysis: I used this week to start thinking about what to do for the winter season.  I am going to try to do a few indoor track races and use them as intense speed workouts.  Plus, it'd be fun to do some indoor track stuff; haven't done that in a couple of years.  Once February rolls around I'm planning on doing some 15K-10 mile stuff.  We'll see what's out there.  Major goal: get in solid shape for the GPS, which kicks off in the city of whales on the third Sunday of March.  

1 comment:

Greg said...

I'm glad to hear you're going to do some indoor races. I really think they are the best motivation to keep training during the winter. See you on the boards!

Post a Comment