Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Week in (not much) Running: 2.28 to 3.6.11

Monday - 50 min bike + 30 min elliptical / core
Tuesday - core w/ calf emphasis
Chiro visit.  He told me to shut it down until the weekend.  Am now taking ibuprofen 3x a day in addition to icing, stretching, massaging.
Wednesday - core & light lifting
Thursday - 70 min bike / core
Friday - lifting / calf emphasis
Saturday - 90 min bike + easy 4 mile jog
Sunday - 30 min bike + easy 4 mile jog
For the Week
8 miles on 2 runs
240 mins on the bike
4 core workouts
1 lift
Analysis: Left arch got better as the week progressed to the point where I tried some gentle running over the weekend.  Saturday was better than Sunday which tells me that it's healing but needs some more rest. I will continue to ice, stretch, massage.  I am worried about New Bedford; it looks doubtful right now.

1 comment:

Muddy Puddin' said...

That sucks man. Look at the bright side: more time to focus on Hartman et al.

I'm enjoying your book much more than Life At These Speeds. Although good, I find LATS to be too wordy (no jr high or HS student talks like they do) and WTF is up with the names?!?!

Keep the chapters coming!!

Post a Comment