Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Week in (not much) Running: 3.7 to 3.13.11

Monday - 90 min bike / core
Tuesday - 70 min bike / core
Wednesday - chiro visit / core
Thursday - 80 min bike / core
Friday - lift
Saturday - 90 min bike + 4 mile jog
I ran in the woods to give the arch a softer surface on which to land.  I came head to head with a wild turkey.  The thing stared me down something nasty.  I thought I might end up like Kramer after he jumped in the pit to save Little Jerry (see below clip).  Thankfully that didn't happen.
Sunday - 90 min bike
For the week
4 mile jog
460 mins on the bike
4 core workouts
1 lift
Analysis: It's the FHL tendon on the bottom of my left foot that is causing the discomfort.  I need to ice, massage, and stretch.

1 comment:

Muddy Puddin' said...

Sucks but at least you're not losing fitness with the hours of biking.

I really enjoyed Life At These Speeds by the way. Got better and better as the book progressed (despite the weird names and overly mature grammar).

Post a Comment