Sunday, April 17, 2011

This Week in (hardly) Running: 4.11 to 4.17.11

Monday -  bike 80 min / core
Tuesday - 54:00 jog / core
6 min jog 1 min walk: had to cut this short due to foot pain
Wednesday - 50 min bike / core
Thursday - 42:30 jog + 15 min bike / core
Friday - lifting / calf work / 35 min bike
Saturday - 49:34 run + 40 min bike
Sunday - 100 min bike

For the Week
17 running miles
280 mins on bike
4 core workouts
1 lifting
Analysis: Yet another setback with the left foot this week.  I'm coming to the consensus that I probably had a tear in the FHL tendon at some point and anytime I jog over 30 mins it's back to square one.  I need to go back to Mika for more treatment.  I feel fat.  Muddy Puddin picture fat.

1 comment:

Muddy Puddin' said...

Although I'm honored to be a measuring stick for your "Scale of Corpulence", ain't nobody got as much adipose tissue as Muddy.

Stay positive dude! You've done more core work in one week than Puddin' has done in his entire life!

Post a Comment