Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Week in Running: 4.4 to 4.10.11

Slow progress this week.  But progress is progress so no complaints.

Monday - 3.25 miles / core
2 min jog 1 min walk and repeat
Tuesday - bike 50 mins / core
Wednesday - 3.75 miles / core
3 min jog 1 min walk and repeat
Thursday - 45 min bike / core
Friday - 35 min bike / lifting
Saturday - 5.25 miles
4 min jog 1 min walk and repeat
Sunday - 4.25 miles
5 min jog 1 min walk and repeat

For the Week
16 1/2 running miles
130 mins on the bike
4 core workouts
1 lift
Analysis: Sat/Sun was the first back to back jogging day so I kept it short.  Working really hard to run slow and to keep the distances short.  I feel like I'm making some progress and am trying to keep a potential relapse at bay.  I hope to slowly build up the speed and mileage next week.  I think the run/walk technique is helping.  But I would like to attempt a continuous run soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment