Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lower Back Pain

It's been two weeks and the right side of my lower back at the hip and top of the butt is still sore and tight.  I've been rolling (but probably need to do more), icing, and heating.  I've also been on a steady stream of ibuprofen, which I am now abandoning.  Don't like putting too much of that stuff in my body.  I feel like not much recovery has been made in these last two weeks.  I'm going to Mika, the chiro, on Tuesday.  Hopefully, he can straighten me out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it is your piriformus or however you spell it. That was my injury last year. Get your wife to use her elbow. It hurts but it will work over time. I still have to manage this injury a year later. You will get through it. Stretch, Stretch, Stretch!!!

JFyffe

Jeff Goupil said...

Kev get healthy man..try to use a tennis ball on the area and maybe some icy hot

Muddy Puddin' said...

Get better man. How else are you supposed to blow off pent up educational steam from the classroom?

KG said...

Thanks for the advice/help/encouragement. I will do all of the above. Insane to still hope for Cape Cod?

Post a Comment