Sunday, November 6, 2011

This Week in Running: 10.31 to 11.6.11

Monday: 10.5 not as fast as I wanted it to be
Tuesday: 5 easy day
Wednesday: 12 not as fast as I wanted it to be
Thursday: 10 not as fast as I wanted it to be
Friday: off/lifting
Saturday: 18 it was cold this morning
Sunday: 8 felt good

For the Week
63 1/2 miles
5 core workouts
1 lifting sequence
Analysis: I'm not running as fast as I would like to right now.  I'm not doing any speed work and perhaps that's why.  I am just looking to lay down a solid base at this point in the training.  That's the goal for October and November.  I'm looking to get in some good miles with limited risk of injury.  No jinx there I hope.    I have a goal to run 70 miles per week without it being much of a big deal.  Once I can do that, I hope the speed with come (through workouts of course).  I want to get to the point where I do 30 miles on the weekend (20/10) and 40 miles during the week.  Wish me luck.

Congratulations to my CMS teammates for winning the open team title in this year's USATF-NE Grand Prix.

The next issue of Level Renner should be out in another week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment