Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Week in Running: 11.14 to 11.20.11

Monday - 10. Got dark quick; stuck running on roads
Tuesday - 7 min bike. Mika visit in am
Wednesday - 10.75.  Ran 5-10 faster than I raced last Saturday.  I knew I was in better shape than that.  Good progression run.
Thursday - 9.5.  Ran w/ Martin on a raw dog day.
Friday - lifting sequence
Saturday - 15.  1st 10 sucked; last 5 better
Sunday - 8.  Dead legs.

For the Week
53 1/2 miles
70 min bike
4 core workouts
1 lifting sequence
Analysis: This was a planned cutback week after 3 building weeks.  Wed and Thurs were the best and fastest runs, and then I was dead over the weekend.  Broke in a new pair of sneakers on Sunday (new balance 1080); too bad the run wasn't better.  Take away for the week: by the end of Wed's progression I was down around 5:20 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment