Sunday, January 15, 2012

This Week in Running: 1.9 to 1.15.12

Monday - 13.5
Doubles:  am - 3  pm - 10.5
PM tempo run.  ~5:39 pace for 5 miles.
Tuesday - 6.5
easy recovery day
Wednesday - 12
Hill workout.  8 x Nichols St Hill.  2:48.+ avg.
Thursday - 10
medium paced run
Friday - 2
easy am shakeout w/ lifting in pm
Saturday - 20
Not nearly as good as last week.  2:25.10.  Dead post run.
Sunday - 7.25
First cold run.  10 degrees.  Slow pace.

For the Week
71 3/4 miles
5 core workouts
foam rolling/stick message 6 days
1 lifting sequence
Analysis: Feeling strong on the hard days.  Developed a headcold on Friday night and it is exhausting me.  I hope that I don't lose any fitness or have to sacrifice training.

1 comment:

Althea E.Knight said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
Chicago Blackhawks Youth Replica Goalie Mask

Post a Comment