Sunday, February 19, 2012

This Week in Running: 2.13 to 2.19.12

Monday - 11.5 in 82:26
Some speed work: 16 x 1 min hard w/ 1 min recovery.  Ben and I did this together.  Trying to turn it over and get fast.
Tuesday - 7 easy
felt pretty good
Wednesday - 13 in 79:XX
Progression Run.  Miles 4.5 to 11.5 progressed from 5:55 to 5:15 so I'm happy with that.  A good day that was comfortably hard for most of the way.
Thursday - 11 in 79:XX
Same time as y'day but two miles shorter.  Legs felt pretty good and managed to do most of the run on trails before the sunset.
Friday - 2 in early am
Lifting sequence
Saturday - 23 in 2:33.56
Good day that started easy and got faster.  Ran w/ Kevin Gray.  No splits but likely hovering over 7:00s in the woods then faster once we got out.
Sunday - 8 easy

For the Week
75 1/2 running miles
5 core workouts
1 lifting sequence
Analysis: Dare I say that the 75 came rather easy?  No jinx.  I'm feeling pretty good.  No jinx.  I'm hoping that I perform better in Amherst next Sunday than I did at the Stew Chase a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Muddy Puddin' said...

Great week. Wednesday and Thursday look great!

No jinx.

Post a Comment