Sunday, January 20, 2013

This Week in Running: 1.14 to 1.20.13

Trying to get back at it...

Monday
10 miles
This run took me almost 80 minutes. It was dark. I was in the trails.  I ran w/ the headlamp, but that still limits the pace.  The good news here is that I ran in shorts and a T shirt and it was mid-January.
Tuesday
6.75 miles
Easy run on trails again.
Wednesday
8 miles
Not what I was hoping.  Couldn't get moving.  It was cold and wet, pretty much the opposite of Monday.  I wasn't feeling good in the stomach; that didn't help matters.  Didn't hit pace or mileage goals.  These are the dog days of winter.
Thursday
5.25
Maintenance run.
Friday
Chiro visit to work on the tight right calf and ab.
Saturday
14 miles
This is my long run at the moment.  I felt good, but I'm still going slow.
Sunday
9 miles
Ran along the Charles River.  Running there always makes me happy.  Then I went to the GBTC Invitational with my main man, EJN.

For the Week
53 miles
Analysis: Trying to be smart.  Trying to stay healthy.  Trying to be patient.  Just keep putting that hay in the barn.

1 comment:

Post a Comment